What's it good for?
My mom likes it for her shoulder (she had surgery a few months ago).
My friend likes it for carpal tunnel.
Our neighbor (RN) likes it for fibromyalgia.
My dad likes it for his elbow bursitis.
My uncle likes it for his hip.
I like it for sore muscles.
And the list goes on ...
What makes it so great?
It contains arnica oil (for bruises and inflammation), grapeseed oil (non-greasy and anti-inflammitory), lavender (for pain from arthritis, sprains, strains), peppermint (for muscle spasms and aches), eucalyptus (for muscle stiffness, bruises, sprains), and rosemary (for muscle soreness/cramps, bruises).
Here is the Recipe
You will need:
- a 2 oz bottle with cap
- 1 oz arnica *infused* oil (not straight arnica oil)
- lavender essential oil
- peppermint essential oil
- eucalyptus essential oil
- rosemary essential oil
- Add 1 oz arnica infused oil to bottle
- Add just under 1 oz of grapeseed oil to bottle (leaving enough room for about 1 teaspoon of liquid)
- 12 drops EACH of lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils
- Tightly cap the bottle and gently shake
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Rub directly on affected areas as needed.
- This is for external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if you are on blood thinners.
- This is safe for healthy adults in most situations. Consult your doctor/pharmacist for any contraindications.